Monday, August 12, 2013

Sorry for the delay...Monday 553 pm

On the road to Kitale, Kenya.

Power and water are down. They have been out for 48 hours. No Internet. I typed some longer blogs on my computer, but there is no service to connect to. Michael Mosley has let me borrow his 3G IPad to type up this entry. I will send the others later.

Service was amazing yesterday, as well as today during lunch hour service. Beautiful people. Simple lives. Tough way to live.

The mission trip that I am on now is in a place that is out of the way. It is not a hotel at night surrounded by security kind of trip. We are out there. No hot water, no Internet, no electricity at times. We are at an orphanage that needs resources. Needs support. God has sent us here to support. You will not meet more grateful people in this world.

I am in a van riding along a road on my way to pick up homemade basketball rims and wooden poles.

Tomorrow is camp.

I have so much to tell you. Time to get the rims.

Ephesians 2:4

Love and Blessings to you. Pray for us.

David

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns! Isaiah 52:7

    And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. Romans 8:28

    We are praying for you guys! God bless!

    ReplyDelete